Calculate the propensity score of a business event or customer action by
including a Prediction shape in your decision strategy. For example, you can use a
Prediction shape to calculate which offer a customer is most likely to
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Decision category, and then click
- On the Strategy tab, open the strategy in which you want
to include the Prediction shape by clicking the strategy name.
- Right-click the strategy canvas.
- On the shape list, select Prediction.
- Right-click the Prediction shape, and then click
- In the Prediction properties window, in the
Prediction field, press the Down arrow key, and then
select the prediction that you want to use as part of your decision
- Click Submit.
- Provide a data source for the prediction by connecting a source shape to the