Event time format is invalid
During the processing of a data flow work item that contains an event strategy, the following error is displayed: PropertyValueInvalid. TIME cannot cast the value (some string instead of date) to Date.
This error occurs when all of the following conditions apply:
- The Event timestamp property of the Real-Time Data shape is configured to use the event time instead of the system time.
- The incoming event JSON record contains a string that does not match the Date format property that is configured for the event time.
- Perform one of the following actions to eliminate this error:
- Configure the Date format property in the Real-Time Shape in the event strategy to match the format of the incoming event records.
- Configure the data set that is the source of your events to
insert the time in a format that matches the Date
format property in the Real-Time Data shape in the
The default date format of Pega Platform is YYYYMMDD'T'HHmmss.SSS.
Previous topic Troubleshooting event strategies Next topic Event time is not provided