During the processing of a data flow work item that contains an event strategy, the following error is displayed: Error during parsing time property. The time property is null. The property which was defined as a time provider is: TIME.
This error occurs when all of the following conditions apply:
- The Event timestamp property of the Real-Time Data shape is configured to use the event time instead of the system time.
- The incoming event JSON record does not contain a string that corresponds to the Field and Date format properties that are configured for the event time, as shown in the following example:
- Perform one of the following actions to eliminate this error:
- In the Real-Time Data shape, select System time as the time stamp provider for your events.
- Configure the data set that is the source of your events to insert the time in the event records.