- Determine where you want to save the historical data JSON files by specifying a
repository for adaptive models data.
For more information, see Specifying a repository for Prediction Studio models.
- If you want to extract historical data in non-production level environments too,
change the value of the
system setting to All.
You can also extract historical data only in a selected production level environment by setting the decision/adm/archiving/captureProductionLevel dynamic system setting to a corresponding level number, for example, 5 for development environments. For a list of production level numbers, see Specifying the production level.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the Models workspace, open the adaptive model for which you want to record historical data.
- In the Settings tab, in the Recording historical data section, select the Record historical data check box.
- In the Sample percentage sections, specify what percentage
of all positive and negative customer responses you want to sample for the
historical data JSON file:
- In the Positive outcome field, enter a percentage for positive outcomes.
- In the Negative outcome field, enter a percentage for negative outcomes.
Note: The higher the sample percentage, the more space you need for storing the data set.
To sample all historical customer responses, enter 100.0 in both fields.
For example: A web banner typically has a significantly lower number of positive responses (banner clicks), than negative responses (banner impressions). In such cases, you can specify the sample percentage as follows:
- Positive outcome100.0 %
- Negative outcome1.0 %
- Confirm your settings by clicking Save.
- To change how much time elapses between saving a
historical data JSON file and deleting the file from your repository, change the
value of the decision/adm/archiving/daysToKeepData dynamic
Important: By default, Pega Platform deletes JSON files with a time stamp older than 30 days.
- Optional: To access a list of all adaptive models along with the path of the historical
data repository, in the navigation pane of Prediction Studio,
click .On the Historical data screen, you can also access information about the percentage of positive and negative responses that Pega Platform includes for each adaptive model.