Importing the H2O implementation library
Enable the import of predictive models from the H2O Driverless AI platform, by importing the H2O implementation library to Pega Platform.
Download the H2O implementation library version 2.1.11 in
format to your local hard drive. For example, you can download the
mojo2-runtime-impl-2.1.11.jar file from Maven
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Import Wizard tab, select the Local file check box.
- Click Choose File and select the H2O implementation
- Confirm the file selection by clicking Next.
- Review the file information, and then click Next.
- Specify the codeset name and version in which you want to save the code archive, and then click Next.
- Review the content of the code archive, and then click Next.
- After the import completes, click Done.
- Restart Pega Platform for changes to take effect.
Previous topic Specifying the H2O Driverless AI license key Next topic Editing an imported model