Quickly and conveniently manage multiple models to accommodate them to ever-changing business requirements, through a wide range of the available types of actions requirements. You can test, update, or delete any completed topic model or entity extraction model. You can also add a language to the model or save the model as a different rule instance.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- For the model that you want to manage, click the More icon, and
then select the action that you want to perform:
Choices Actions Test the performance of your model in real-time text analytics
- Click Test.For more information, see Testing text analytics models.
Add a language to the model
- Click Add language.
For example: You can add new languages to a model when you extend your product offer abroad. Improve model accuracy by adding feedback and training data, and editing the existing data
- Click Update.For more information, see Updating training data for text analytics models.
Specify when you want the system to automatically retrain and deploy the model
- Click Model settings.
- In the Prediction settings window, turn on the Auto update the model switch.
- In the Schedule list, select how you want to schedule the automatic update.
Save the model as a different instance of the Decision Data rule
- Click Save as.
Switch between model versions
- Click Manage versions.
- In the Manage versions window, click the version name,
and then click Restore.
Result: The system creates a new version of the model that is based on the model version that you select. Export the model
- Click Manage versions.
- In the Manage versions window, click Export next to the model version that you want to export.
Delete a model language
- Click Delete language.
For example: Remove a language when you withdraw your product offer from a chosen country. Permanently remove obsolete models from Prediction Studio and Dev Studio
- Click Delete.
Note: If the model has several versions, by clicking Delete you delete the most recent version of the model and the training data associated with the model version.
For more information, see Clearing deleted models in Prediction Studio.
- Click Test.
- Testing text analytics models
You can perform ad-hoc testing of text analytics models that you created and analyze their performance in real-time, on real-life data.
- Migrating text analytics models
Increase the accuracy of text analytics models by migrating them across environments. For example, you can export the model from a development system to a production system so that the model can gather feedback data. You can then import the model back to the development system to update the model with the collected feedback data.
- Updating training data for text analytics models
Increase the accuracy of your text analytics models by adding feedback data and providing additional training data.
- Clearing feedback data for text analytics models
Clearing feedback is essential in the production environment if you have already downloaded and used the feedback to train a new version of the model.
- Downloading information about text analytics models
Download information about your text models, such as the model binary file, taxonomy and training data, performance reports, and feedback.