You can review the Decision Data Store tables in your system to check the
entities that Pega Platform created in the backing database and how
they map to the higher-level Decision Data Store data sets.
You can modify the consistency level for individual tables to achieve fine-grain control.
However, the information in Decision Data Store tables is mainly to show the components
that Pega Platform creates in the backing database.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and
then click Decision Data Store Table.
- On the Decision Data Store Table tab, click the table
instance that you want to view.
- Review the table configuration.
- Optional: To modify the consistency level for read operations and write operations, in
the Table details section, in the Consistency
level field, select one of the following options:
- To achieve high performance by allowing temporary discrepancies between
read and write data, select Eventual.Note: Read
operations performed with eventual consistency might not reflect
recently completed write operations, but the backing database cluster
eventually reconciles the data to a consistent state.
- To ensure that a read operation performed immediately after a write
operation represents the latest write, select
- Click Save.