Managing Decision Data Store tables
You can review the Decision Data Store tables in your system to check the entities that Pega Platform created in the backing database and how they map to the higher-level Decision Data Store data sets.
You can modify the consistency level for individual tables to achieve fine-grain control. However, the information in Decision Data Store tables is mainly to show the components that Pega Platform creates in the backing database.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Decision Data Store Table.
- On the Decision Data Store Table tab, click the table instance that you want to view.
- Review the table configuration.For descriptions of the fields and controls, see Decision Data Store tables.
- Optional: To modify the consistency level for read operations and write operations, in
the Table details section, in the Consistency
level field, select one of the following options:
- To achieve high performance by allowing temporary discrepancies between
read and write data, select Eventual.
Note: Read operations performed with eventual consistency might not reflect recently completed write operations, but the backing database cluster eventually reconciles the data to a consistent state.
- To ensure that a read operation performed immediately after a write operation represents the latest write, select Strong.
- To achieve high performance by allowing temporary discrepancies between read and write data, select Eventual.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Decision Data Store tables Next topic Simulation and Reporting