Performing final data analysis
Perform the final selection of predictors.
- In the Final data analysis step, confirm the final grouping of bins.
- Optional: To group predictors, click Show groups.
- Click the predictor that you want to analyze.
- On the predictor workspace, click a tab that you want to view:
For more information on configuring the grouping options, see Grouping options for predictors.
- To view initial grouping, click Preliminary grouping.
- To view and update the final grouping data, click Final grouping.
- Confirm the treatment of predictors by reviewing the change in the predictive power of predictors as they are binned, inferred if cases with the unknown behavior are present, and grouped.
Deselect predictors with performance below
the minimum performance value for a predictor to be included in the set.
Predictors with an Area Under the Curve (AUC) of less than 51.00 are weak, which means they are not reliable.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.
Previous topic Comparing inference results Next topic Virtual fields