As a revision manager, assess whether the rule updates are satisfactory. If you approve of the changes, you can submit the revision for deployment. Before you can submit a revision, you must approve all change requests that comprise that revision.
- Log in to the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal as an operator with the RevisionManager access role.
- On the Home screen, in the Work under Revision Management section, open a change request that the strategy designer completed.
- In the Scope of changes section, inspect the rule changes.
- To accept the changes, click Approve.
- Click Submit.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each change request associated with the revision that you want to submit for deployment.
- After you resolve all change requests that comprise a revision, ensure that you
understand the impact of the changes by selecting the Simulate
revision action.Simulating the revision tests the changes using predefined simulation settings. Make sure that you understand the impact of the changes before deploying the revision.
- Submit that revision for deployment to other environments.
- The recommended way to deploy your revisions is by using Pega Deployment Manager 4.8 or newer. For more information, see Deploying revisions with Deployment Manager.
- Alternatively, you can manually package the revision for deployment by clicking Optional: Managing revisions manually. . After that, you can manually import the revision into the target environment. For more information, see