Reusing existing business issues and groups
Copy business issues and groups across applications to reuse existing propositions. You can copy resources from built-on applications going one level down the application stack. This copy option gives you more flexibility and control when you define business issues, groups, and propositions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Copy groups.
- On the From application list, select an application from which you want to copy groups.
- Select a business issue.
list, do one of the following actions:
- Select a business issue in your application where you want to copy groups.
- Select Top Level to copy the business issue into your application.
- In the Select groups to copy section, select groups to copy into your application.
- Select if you want to copy the groups into a ruleset or a branch.
Note: If the Proposition Management landing page is open, refresh it to see the changes. If you copied groups into a branch, reopen the Proposition Management landing page to see the changes. Previous topic Defining propositions Next topic Creating a business issue