Setting up an intent detection model
Start the build process of an intent detection model in Prediction Studio by selecting the model type and the language of the model that you want to build.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the header of the Models work area, click .
- In the New text categorization model window, perform the
- Enter the name of the intent detection model.
- In the Language list, select the language for the model to use.
- In the What do you want to detect? section, click Intents.
- In the Save model section, specify the class in which the model is saved, and then specify its ruleset or branch.
- Click Start to open the model creation wizard.
Previous topic Recognizing user intent Next topic Preparing data for intent detection