Setting up a machine learning topic model
Start building a topic model based on machine learning by specifying the model name, language, and corresponding ruleset.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- In the header of the Models work area, click .
- In the New text categorization model window, set up the new
- In the Name field, enter a name for the topic model.
- In the Language list, select a language for the model to
use.For more information, see Language support for NLP.
- In the What do you want to detect? section, click Topics, and then select the Use machine learning check box.
- In the Save model section, specify the class in which you want to save the model, and then specify its ruleset or branch.
- Open the model creation wizard by clicking Start.
Previous topic Creating machine learning topic models Next topic Uploading data for training and testing of the topic model