Status parameters of Decision Data Store nodes (deprecated)
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Starting in Pega Platform version 8.6, the use of an internal Cassandra database is deprecated. On-premises systems that have been updated from earlier versions of Pega Platform can continue to use Cassandra in embedded mode. However, to ensure future compatibility, do not create any new environments using embedded Cassandra.
The Decision Data Store (DDS) service stores decision management data in a backing database, such as Cassandra. Use the following reference information to better understand the status parameters of DDS nodes.
The status parameters of DDS nodes are refreshed every 60 seconds.
For information on how to access the status parameters of a selected node, see Monitoring decision management services.
- Node ID
- The identification number of the node in the cluster.
- Disk usage
- The disk space used by Cassandra records on this node.
- Free disk space (/dev/xvda2)
- The free disk space that is allocated to this node.
- Read latency (75th percentile)
- In 75 percent of read queries since the node was started, the read latency time has been equal to or less than the value of this parameter.
- Read throughput (moving average)
- The moving average of all the read queries from the last five minutes.
- Write latency (75th percentile)
- In 75 percent of write queries since the node was started, the write latency time has been equal to or less than the value of this parameter.
- Write throughput (moving average)
- The moving average of all the write queries from the last five minutes.
- The percentage of Cassandra records that are stored on this node.
Previous topic Status of decision management nodes Next topic Status parameters of Adaptive Decision Manager nodes