When you complete a test run on the selected strategy, a label displaying the test result appears at the top of each shape in that strategy.
The label corresponds to the type of data that you want to view as a result of the test run. If you run the single case test, the available labels are grouped in the Show property drop-down list. If you run a batch case test, the available labels are grouped in the View drop-down list.
The following special labels might appear at the top of strategy shapes after executing either single case or batch case test run:
- <--> - indicates that there is a proposition that you offer to your customer, but the pyName property for this proposition is not set.
- <not executed> - indicates that the strategy for one or more components in your strategy was not executed.
- <no decision> - indicates that no customers received an offer. This can happen when you use a filter in your strategy. A filter can exclude some customers who do not get an offer.
- Unit testing strategy rules
Perform a single case run to test your strategy against a specific record. You can test whether the strategy that you created is set up correctly and delivers expected results.
- Configuring batch case runs
Use a batch case run to test the performance of your strategy and identify which components need optimization. Run your strategy on a data set or a subset of records to identify the most popular propositions, check whether customers are receiving offers, and make sure that your strategy is executed as intended.