After you configure your text prediction, you can test it by feeding a sample text to the prediction and reviewing the results of the analysis. Next, you can use this information to further improve the configuration, for example, by creating additional topics and entities or by adding more training data or keywords for topics and entities.
- Open the text prediction:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents a channel for which you want to configure the text prediction.
- On the channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab, and then click Open text prediction.
- In the Prediction workspace, click Test.
- In the Test prediction window, enter a sample text, and
then click Test.
Result: The prediction analyzes the text for the configured outcomes. The Run result section displays the results of the analysis. Depending on your configuration, the results cover the detected language, sentiment, topics, and entities.
- Optional: To correct any of the detected outcomes, click Update next to the outcome, enter the correct value, and then click Submit.
The following video shows a test of a text prediction:
If the test results show that the predictions are not accurate, reconfigure your text prediction, for example, by adding more training data for topics or entities. For more information, see Reviewing and adding training data for text predictions.
If you are satisfied with the test results, a system architect can deploy the prediction to production. For more information, see Moving applications between systems.