- Open the text prediction:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents a channel for which you want to configure the text prediction.
- On the channel configuration page, click the Behavior tab, and then click Open text prediction.
- In the header of the prediction workspace, click the arrow to the right of the Test button, and then click Batch test.
- If you do not have an input file ready, create an input file by using the
- In the Batch test prediction dialog box, in the Input file template field, click Download to download the template.
- In the template, enter sample content for batch testing of your text
prediction.An input file contains the following columns:
- ID (mandatory)
- Content (mandatory)
- Tag1, Tag2, Tag3, and Tag4 (optional)
Tags 1-4 can contain pass-through values that are included in the test results. You can use these columns to annotate individual content items, and then use the tags to search or filter the test results.
For example: ID Content Tag1 Tag2 Tag3 Tag4 1 I want to book a flight ticket Booking 2 What is the price for a ticket from London to Dubai Booking Price 3 I want to take a trip to Tokyo Booking
- In the Batch test prediction dialog box, click Choose File.
- Select the CSV file with the sample content, and then click Open.
- Click Test.
Result: The prediction analyzes the input for the configured outcomes. When the system completes the batch test run, the Download button becomes available.
- Click Download to save a CSV file with the test
Result: Depending on your configuration, the results cover the detected topics, sentiments, and entities with confidence scores.
- Optional: To see the details of the data flow run that the system completed to perform
the batch test, click Click to see more details.
Result: The batch test data flow run page provides information about the number of processed records and their processing time. From this page, you can edit the data flow run settings and restart the batch test run.
The information on the data flow run page might be helpful for debugging in cases where some or all rows in the data flow fail for some reason. You can identify the step at which the data flow failed and view the logs.
If the test results show that the predictions are inaccurate, reconfigure your text prediction (for example, by adding more training data for topics or entities). For more information, see Reviewing and adding training data for text predictions.
If you are satisfied with the test results, a system architect can deploy the prediction to the production environment. For more information, see Moving applications between systems.