In the predictors overview you can see how often a predictor is actively used in a model. This overview can help you identify predictors that are not used in any of the models.
- In the navigation pane of Prediction Studio, click Models.
- Click an adaptive model that you want to edit.
- In the adaptive model form, click the Monitor tab, and click Predictors.
- To refresh the predictor performance details with the latest captured reporting data, click Refresh data.
- Predictor performance information
View the Predictors tab to monitor the performance of individual predictors across all the models in the Adaptive Decision Manager (ADM) service. Check the number of models where the predictor is active or inactive. Identify which predictors are never used or are used often. This kind of information can be useful when you design new models or want to verify the newly introduced predictors.