Accepting or rejecting a manual step
If a manual step is configured on a stage, the deployment pauses when it reaches the step, and you can either complete it or reject it if your role has the appropriate permissions. For example, if a user was assigned a task and completed it, you can complete the task in the pipeline to continue the deployment. Deployment Manager also sends you an email when there is a manual step in the pipeline. You can complete or reject a step either within the pipeline or through email.
- To complete or reject a manual step from within an email, click either Accept or Reject.
- To complete or reject a manual step in the pipeline,
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click , and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Accept or reject the step by doing one of the following actions:
- To resolve the task so that the deployment continues through the pipeline, click Complete.
- To reject the task so that the deployment does not proceed, click Reject.
Previous topic Rolling back a deployment Next topic Managing aged updates