Archiving and activating pipelines
If your role has the appropriate permissions, you can archive inactive pipelines so that they are not displayed on the Deployment Manager landing page.
To archive or activate a pipeline, do the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click Pipelines.
- To archive a pipeline, select the pipeline name and perform the following
- From the Actions menu on the pipeline you want to archive, click Archive.
- In the Archive pipeline dialog box, click Archive.
- To activate an archived pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Click .
- Click Archived to open the toggle menu.
- Click Activate to activate the archived pipeline.
Previous topic Using multispeed deployments Next topic Disabling and enabling a pipeline