Ensure that you are running Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud and that you configure your
pipeline with the appropriate tasks, before using the Review deployment health
The following video demonstrates how to configure the review deployment health task.
Before you begin: Set up Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud on the Pega environment for which you want to assess deployment
Perform the following steps.
- To gain better insight into the health of your deployment, run tests before you
run this task.
- If you are performing manual testing, you can add a placeholder task to
- For automated testing, add a task for either running Pega unit tests or
Pega scenario test.
- Add a testing task between the Deploy application task and the Review
deployment health task.
- In Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud, locate the Client ID and secret key.
- Configure the Client ID and secret key in Deployment Manager with your Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud Client ID and secret key.
- In Deployment Manager, click Settings, and then click
Pega diagnostic cloud settings.
- Enter your Client ID and secret key, and then click
- Optional: To view more information about the health of the deployment, review the update
deployment assessment report at the Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud URL.