You can configure settings to automatically deploy schema changes that are in an application package that is to be deployed on candidate systems. Configure these settings so that you do not have to apply schema changes if you do not have the privileges to deploy them.
- On the candidate system, in Pega Platform, set the
AutoDBSchemaChanges dynamic system setting to true to
enable schema changes at the system level.
- In Dev Studio, search for AutoDBSchemaChanges.
- In the dialog box that appears for the search results, click AutoDBSchemaChanges.
- On the Settings tab, in the Value field, enter true.
- Click Save.
- Add the SchemaImport privilege to your access role to enable schema changes at the user level. For more information, see Specifying privileges for an Access of Role to Object rule.