Creating a Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 3 repository
After downloading and enabling the Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 3 component, create a repository in Pega Platform.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Create Repository rule form, enter a description and name for your repository, and then click Create and open.
- In the Edit Repository rule form, on the Definition tab, click Select.
- In the Select repository type dialog box, click Nexus 3.
- In the Repository configuration section, configure
location information for the repository:
- In the System URL field, enter the URL of your Nexus Repository Manager 3 server.
- In the Repository name field, enter the name of the repository.
- In the Root path field, enter the path of the
folder where repository assets are stored. Do not include the repository
folder in the path, and do not start or end the path with the slash (/)
For example: To store assets in a folder with the URL http://myexusrepo.com/repository/raw/myCo/devops, enter the following information:
The connector will allow you to browse the assets in this folder from inside Pega Platform.
- System URL: http://mynexusrepo.com
- Repository name: raw
- Root path: myCo/devops
- In the Authentication section, configure authentication
- In the Authentication profile field, enter the
name of a new authentication profile, and then click the
Open icon to configure the profile.
The authentication profile stores the credentials that Pega Platform needs to authenticate with the Nexus Repository Manager 3 API.
- In the Create Authentication Profile rule form,
in the Type list, select
Basic. Only Basic authentication is supported. For more information about Basic authentication profiles, see Configuring a Basic authentication profile.
- Enter a name and description for the authentication profile.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Authentication profile field, enter the name of a new authentication profile, and then click the Open icon to configure the profile.
- In the Edit Authentication Profile rule form, configure
- Enter the user name, password, realm, and host name required to authenticate with Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 3. For more information, see the Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 3 documentation.
- Select the Preemptive authentication check box.
- Click Save.
- To verify that the system URL, authentication profile, and repository name
are configured properly, in the Edit Repository rule form,
on the Definition tab, click Test
If there are any errors, ensure that the credentials in the authentication profile are correct and that Pega Platform can access the system URL that you entered.
Note: Testing connectivity does not verify that the root path is configured properly.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Downloading and enabling the component Next topic Understanding API usage