Deployment Manager 4.4.2
Deployment Manager 4.4.2 includes the following resolved issues.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- Incorrect status displayed for the Run Pega unit test taskIf you refreshed a merge request quickly, the status of the Run Pega unit tests task might have been incorrectly displayed as the status of the merge. The correct status for the task is now displayed.
- Duplicate operator IDs displayed for the Manual taskWhen you assigned manual tasks to an operator ID, the Manual task auto-complete displayed duplicate entries for the same operator ID if the operator ID was added as an administrator or user for multiple applications. The Manual task no longer displays duplicate entries.
- Pipeline deployments sometimes frozeSometimes, a pipeline deployment might freeze if it could not update the task with the status that it received from the task. The pipeline no longer freezes.
- No error messages displayed for issues with artifacts and repositoriesThe Deploy existing artifact dialog box now validates the repository that you select. Error messages are also displayed when the repository does not list available artifacts or if the repository does not have any artifacts in it.
- Verify security checklist task failed and displayed a Pega Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) errorThe Verify security checklist failed when a pipeline had only one stage (development) and the Production ready check box was selected on the pipeline configuration. A PDC error message was displayed. The task no longer fails for pipelines with such a configuration.
- 32 character token limit for Jenkins tasks For the Jenkins task, you could only enter a 32 character token to remotely start a Jenkins job. You can now enter a token with more than 32 characters.
- Dependent applications were not deployedOn pipelines on which dependent applications were configured, they were not deployed. They are now deployed correctly.
Previous topic Deployment Manager 4.5.1 Next topic Deployment Manager 4.4.1