Deployment Manager 4.8.5 includes the following enhancements.
This release contains the following new features:
- Deployment Manager now automatically detects best
practice violations, detecting issues early in the deployment lifecycle
minimizing production issues. The following new tasks have been added to
standardize application quality across all application deployments.
Note: You can only implement the following tasks if you are using a 5.4 orchestrator and a 5.4 or 4.8.5 candidate environment or above.
- Deployment Manager returns an error if any case type is not covered as part of the testing.
- Check application compliance - Validates test rulesets, branches, and missing rule references against the configuration.
- Validate development standards - Enforces development standards on an application by enforcing guardrails warnings configured through a policy. For more information on policies, see Managing development standards. This task is recommended on both merge and deployment pipelines.
- Check rule override - Ensures that you do not overwrite any internal Pega rules during branch merge.