Deployment Manager version 5.5.3 includes the following enhancements:
Bug fixes and improvements
- Email approval notifications now correctly display all deployment-related information.
- Test coverage for run PegaUnits displays correct (greater than 0) results with Pega Test Automation Kit as a built-on application.
- Deployment Manager now supports the creation of more than
one data migration pipeline, with a limit of one pipeline per application.
Note: Deployment Manager 5.5.3 is the only version that supports Pega Customer Decision Hub multi-application systems.
- Data migration pipelines now have the option to use authentication profiles other than the default DMAppAdmin profile.
- Notifications about new releases of Deployment Manager
are now turned off by default because of their impact on application
If your network has an open internet connection, enable the latest version check to ensure that your configuration remains up to date. You can turn the check on by configuring the deploymentmanager/release/checkforlatestversions dynamic system setting as true.
- Deployment Manager does not detect all draft flows in the
application across the ruleset versions.
You can prevent draft flows by using the Validate development standards task in validation stages (preferably Quality assurance or Staging), and adding the Flow in draft mode warning to your Deployment Manager policy. If you use the Validate development standards task in any stage after Development, add the task after the Deploy application task to ensure that you capture all data flow errors.
Note: The Validate development standards task reports errors for all flows in draft mode. The recommended deployment pipeline has the task in the Development stage by default.