Enabling and disabling the chatbot
Use the chatbot to obtain more information about common Deployment Manager issues, such as branch merging and pipeline configuration. You can disable and enable the chatbot. By default, the chatbot is enabled.
Only super administrators can enable and disable the chatbot. For more information about user roles, see Setting up users and roles.
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click .
- Do one of the following actions:
- To enable the chatbot, select the Enable self-service Deployment Manager web chatbot check box.
- To disable the chatbot, clear the check box.
- Click Save.
- At the top of the General Settings page, click the Page back icon.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh Deployment Manager and apply your changes.
Previous topic Obtaining information about common issues by using the chatbot Next topic No valid pipelines in the Merge wizard