Deployment Manager provides a chatbot that you can use to obtain information about common issues, such as connectivity between systems, Jenkins configuration, and branch merging. After you enter your search text, the chatbot provides you with relevant answers and links to more information.
- In the bottom right corner of the Deployment Manager portal, click the chatbot icon.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click the appropriate link from the list of issues that the chatbot displays.
- Enter text for which you want to receive more information, and then click Enter.
- To clear the chatbot history, in the chatbot window, click the More icon, and then click Clear chat history.
- Enabling and disabling the chatbot
Use the chatbot to obtain more information about common Deployment Manager issues, such as branch merging and pipeline configuration. You can disable and enable the chatbot. By default, the chatbot is enabled.