Viewing pipeline-level reports
Reports provide a variety of information about all the deployments in your pipeline. For example, you can view the frequency of new deployments to production.
You can view the following key performance indicators (KPI):
- Deployment success factor – Percentage of deployments that are successfully deployed to production
- Pipeline completion frequency – Frequency of new deployments to production
- Deployment speed – Average time taken for a deployment to complete all stages of the pipeline
- Failure rate – Average number of task failures per deployment
- Open the pipeline by doing one of the following actions:
- If the pipeline open, click .
- If a pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click Reports. Next, in the Pipeline field, press the Down arrow key and select the name of the pipeline for which to view the report.
- The pipeline report presents all deployments triggered in the last 30 days by default. If you want to expand or narrow the deployments to a certain time frame, select the dates from the date range filter.
Previous topic Viewing deployment-level reports Next topic Understanding pipeline types