Use Deployment Manager to configure and run continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) workflows for your Pega applications from within Pega Platform™. You can create a standardized deployment process so that you can deploy predictable, high-quality releases without using third-party tools. With Deployment Manager, you can fully automate your CI/CD workflows, including branch merging; application package generation; artifact management; and package promotion, to different stages in the workflow.
Deployment Manager 4.4.x is supported on Pega 8.1 and 8.2. You can download it for Pega Platform from the Deployment Manager Pega Exchange page.
For more information about the features in the latest version of Deployment Manager 4.4.x, see the following articles:
- Getting started with Deployment Manager
- Deployment Manager release notes
- Understanding Deployment Manager architecture and workflows
- Understanding best practices for using branches with Deployment Manager
- Managing test cases separately in Deployment Manager
- Creating and using custom repository types for Deployment Manager
- Installing, upgrading, and configuring Deployment Manager 4.4.x
- Using Deployment Manager 4.4.x