The Application Quality settings provides configurable options related to quality metrics. You can change the default settings for metrics displayed to meet your business needs.
On the Application Quality settings landing page, you can modify the following settings:
- Application(s) included – If you want the test coverage report to include only rules from the current application, select Current application only. If you want the test coverage report to also include rules from built-on applications, select Include built-on applications. By default, only current application is selected. If you enable the EnableBuiltOnAppSelectionForQuality toggle, you can select which built-on application will be included.
- Ignore test rulesets when calculating Guardrail score – When you enable this setting, Guardrail score is calculated without taking test rulesets into account. This is the default behavior. When you disable this setting, test rulesets are taken into account when calculating Guardrail score.
- Quality trends – Use this setting to change the date range of the trend graphs on the Application Quality, Application: Test coverage and Application: Unit testing landing pages. The default value is Last 2 weeks.
- Test case execution – Use this setting to change the number of days, from the time that they are executed that tests are treated as executed by the Application Quality dashboard and coverage reports. By default, a test executed later than seven days ago is considered too old to be included on the Application Quality dashboard and in reports.
- Scenario test case execution – Use this setting to add a delay (in milliseconds) to the execution of steps in a scenario test.