Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Deployment Manager 2.1.2
Deployment Manager 2.1.2 includes the known issues.
The following issue exists in this release:
The PegaDevOps-ReleaseManager agent points to the wrong access group.
To resolve the issue, after you import and install Deployment Manager 02.01.02, perform the following steps on the orchestration server:
Because this agent is not associated with the correct access group, it cannot process Deployment Manager activities in the background.
- Update your Pega Platform application so that it is built on
- In the Designer Studio header, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- In the Built on application section, in the Version field, press the Down Arrow key and select 02.01.02.
- Click Save.
- Update the agent schedule for the Pega-DevOps-ReleaseManager agent to
use the PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators access group.
- In Designer Studio, click RecordsSysAdminAgent Schedule.
- Click the Pega-DevOps-ReleaseManager agent.
- Click Security.
- In the Access Group field, press the Down Arrow key and select PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators.
- Click Save.
- Update your Pega Platform application so that it is built on PegaDeploymentManager 02.01.02:
Previous topic Deployment Manager 2.1.3 Next topic Deployment Manager 1.1.3