Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Test cases and suites that are run using Execute tests services can fail for a few reasons.
Reasons for failed tests:
- The operator does not have access to the location of the results.
- The access group that is passed by the service either does not exist or no access group is associated with the operator ID.
- The application name and version that are passed do not exist.
- An application is not associated with the access group that is passed by the service.
- No Pega unit test cases or test suites are in the application.
- The test suite pxInsName does not exist for the application name and version or for the access group that is passed by the service.
Previous topic Running tests and verifying results Next topic Understanding Pega Platform 7.2.2 and later behavior when switching between Pega unit testing and Automated Unit Testing features