View logs for a deployment to see the completion status of operations, for example, when a deployment moves from staging to production. When the Deploy task runs, the application package is imported in to the candidate system. By default, logs record all the new rule and data instances and all the updated rule and data instances that are in this application package. You can disable the logging of such rule and data types and can change the logging level to control which events are displayed in the log.
To view a deployment log, do the following steps:
In Dev Studio, on the appropriate candidate system, change the logging level to control which events the log displays.
For example: For example, you can change logging levels of your deployment from INFO to DEBUG for troubleshooting purposes. For more information, see Logging Level Settings tool.
To disable logging of new and updated rule and data instances in imported application packages, perform the following steps:
- On the candidate system for which you want to disable reporting, in the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- On the Log categories page, for the DeploymentManager.DeltaInstanceLogging log level, click the More icon, and then click Change logging level.
- In the Change pxBackgroundProcessing.Agents log level dialog box, in the Update log level of category to list, select OFF.
- Click Submit.
If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click.
Do one of the following actions:
- To view the log for the current deployment, click the More icon, and then click View logs.
- To view the log for a previous deployment, expand the Deployment History pane, and then click Logs for the deployment.