Adding and modifying roles
If you are a super administrator, you can add and modify roles. Users within a role share defined responsibilities such as starting a pipeline.
If you are a super administrator, add or modify a role by doing the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click Users, and then click Roles and privileges.
- Do one of the following actions:
- To add a role, click Add role.
- To modify a role, click a role, and then click Edit.
- In the Add role or Edit role dialog box, in the Name field, enter a name for the role.
- Select the privileges that you want to assign to the role.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Using roles and privileges by creating a dynamic system setting Next topic Providing access to Dev Studio to a role