If you are using Jenkins to perform tasks in your pipeline, you can add the Jenkins task to the stage on which you want it to run.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a manually added task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Job name field, enter the name of the Jenkins job (which is the name of the Jenkins deployment) that you want to run.
- In the Token field, enter the Jenkins authentication token.
- In the Parameters field, enter parameters, if any, to send to the Jenkins job.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics: