Use manual steps so that users must take an action before a pipeline deployment can continue. Users can either accept the task to continue the deployment or reject the task to stop it.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a manually added task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- From the Task list, select Manual.
- In the Job name field, enter text that describes the action that you want the user to take.
- In the Assigned to field, press the Down arrow key and select the operator ID to assign the task to.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics: