Archiving and activating pipelines
If your role has the appropriate permissions, you can archive inactive pipelines so that they are not displayed on the Deployment Manager landing page.
To archive or activate a pipeline, do the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click .
- To archive a pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Click the More icon, and then click Archive for the pipeline that you want to archive.
- In the Archive pipeline dialog box, click Submit.
- To activate an archived pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Click .
- Click Activate for the pipeline that you want to activate.
- In the Activate pipeline dialog box, click Submit.
Previous topic Understanding aged updates Next topic Disabling and enabling a pipeline