After you create a unit test case for a decision table or decision tree, the system
generates a decision result assertion. This assertion displays the input values for testing
the rule, and the result that is generated by the rule.
You can manually update the input values, add properties, remove properties, and modify the
default decision result if the test is modified.
- Click the Definition tab.
- To add multiple input values and results to the assertion, or add other assertions,
perform one of the following actions:
- To add multiple input values and results to the assertion:
- Select the Multiple input combinations check box.
- Enter values for the input and result that you expect the assertion to generate
when the test stops running.
- Click Add and enter values for each additional input and
result that you want to test.
- To use one input value and result, enter the values that you expect the assertion
to generate when the test stops running. You can then add additional assertions to the
- To update the assertion to reflect properties that were added to the rule, click
- Add or remove properties by clicking Manage properties and then
entering the changes. You need to enter data for properties that were added to the rule.
- In the rule form, click Save.