You can configure assertions to compare the number of items returned in a page list,
page group, value list, or value group on the rule to the result that you expect to see on the
For example, you can create an assertion that verifies that the number of returned results for the number of employees is greater than X number of employees, less than Y number of employees, or equal to Z number of employees.
- On the bottom of the Definition tab, click Add
- For activities and data transforms, complete the following tasks:
- In the Page field, enter the page that contains the property
for which you want to test the result count.
- In the Page class field, select the class to which the page
- In the of object field, enter the path of the object with which
the results are compared or counted against during the assertion.
- For data pages, this value is usually .pxResults.
- For data transforms and activities, you can use any page list on a page.
- Optional: In the Filter field, enter a property and value on which to
filter results or open the Expression Builder by clicking the Gear
icon to provide an expression that is used to filter results. The list assertion applies
only to the page list entries that are specified for this filter value.
- Select the appropriate comparator from the Comparator
- In the Value field, enter the value that you want to compare
with the object.
- Optional: To add a comment, click the Add comment icon, enter a comment,
and click OK.
- Click Save.