Creating a test ruleset to store test cases
Before you can create unit test cases or scenario tests, you must configure a test ruleset in which to store the tests.
- In the Dev Studio header, open your application rule form by clicking your application and selecting Definition.
- In the Application rulesets section, click Add ruleset.
- Complete one of the following actions:
- Enter a ruleset name and version of an existing ruleset.
- Click the Open icon and create a new ruleset.
Note: The test ruleset must always be the last ruleset in your application stack.
- Open the test ruleset and click the Category tab.
- Select the Use this ruleset to store test cases check box.
- Save the test and application ruleset forms.
Previous topic Setting up for test automation