Deployment Manager 1.1.2
Deployment Manager 1.1.2 includes the following known and resolved issues.
The following issue exists in this release:
The PegaDevOps-ReleaseManager agent points to the wrong access group.
Because this agent is not associated with the correct access group, it cannot process Deployment Manager activities in the background.
To resolve the issue, after you import and install Deployment Manager 01.01.02, perform the following steps on the orchestration server:
- Update your Pega Platform application so that it is built on
- In the Designer Studio header, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- In the Built on application section, in the Version field, press the Down Arrow key and select 01.01.02.
- Click Save.
- Update the agent schedule for the Pega-DevOps-ReleaseManager agent to
use the PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators access group.
- In Designer Studio, click .
- Click the Pega-DevOps-ReleaseManager agent.
- Click Security.
- In the Access Group field, press the Down Arrow key and select PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators.
- Click Save.
- Update your Pega Platform application so that it is built on PegaDeploymentManager 01.01.02:
The following issue was resolved in this release:
Selections that were made to the Start build on merge check box were not applied when editing a pipeline.
When you edit a pipeline and either select or clear the Start build on merge check box, your changes are now applied. Additionally, the check box is cleared by default.
Previous topic Deployment Manager 1.1.3 Next topic Past release documentation