Deployment Manager 3.1.1
Deployment Manager 3.1.1 includes the following enhancements.
The following enhancements are provided in this release:
- Ability to create custom repository typesYou can now create custom repository types and manage your artifacts with them when you use Deployment Manager. For example, you can create a Nexus repository type and use it to move your application package between candidate systems in a pipeline. By creating custom repository types, you can use a wider variety of repository types with your artifacts to extend the functionality of Deployment Manager.
- Use the Merge Branches wizard to submit branches into a continuous integration and delivery pipeline.You can now submit branches into a continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline by using the Merge Branches wizard in Designer Studio. Deployment Manager can then run pre-merge criteria on branches on one system so that you do not need to configure additional systems for both branch development and merging.
- Support for Pega Cloud.Beginning with Pega 7.4, all current and new Pega
Cloud customers have a free dedicated sandbox to run Deployment Manager, which
provides the following features:
- Default repositories that store and move your application package between systems in the pipeline.
- Ability to view, download, and remove application packages from repositories so that you can manage your cloud storage space.
- Ability to deploy an existing application package.
- Ability to create multiple pipelines for one version of an application.
- Ability to create multiple pipelines for one version of an application. For example, you can create a pipeline with only a production stage if you want to deploy a build to production separately from the rest of the pipeline.
- Ability to manage application package artifacts.You can now browse, download, and delete application package artifacts from the orchestration server. You do not have to log in to repositories to delete artifacts from them.
- Ability to move existing artifacts through pipelines.You can move existing artifacts through your pipelines. Existing artifacts are maintained in repositories, and you can move them through progressive stages in the pipeline.
Previous topic Deployment Manager 3.2.1 Next topic Deployment Manager 2.1.4