Downloading and enabling the component
Download and enable the component so that you can configure a Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 2 repository.
To download and enable the component, do the following steps:
- Download the component from Pega Marketplace.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of your application, and then click Definition.
- In the Application rule form, on the Definition tab, in the Enabled components section, click Manage components.
- Click Install new, select the file that you downloaded from Pega Marketplace, and then click Open.
- Select the Enabled check box to enable this component for your application, and then click OK.
- In the list of enabled components, select Pega Nexus Repository Connector, select the appropriate version, and then click Save.
- If you are using Deployment Manager, on each candidate system and on the
orchestration system, perform one of the following tasks:
- Download and enable the component by repeating steps 1 - 6.
- Add the PegaNexus:01-01 and PegaNexusCommon:01-01 rulesets as production rulesets to the PegaDevOpsFoundation:Administrators access group.
Previous topic Installing and enabling Sonatype Nexus Repository component for Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 2 Next topic Creating a Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager 2 repository