Ensuring that the Application Security Checklist is completed by adding the Verify security checklist task
For your pipeline to comply with security best practices, you can add a task to ensure that all the steps in the Application Security Checklist are performed. For customers on Pega Platform 8.4 and above, a new Security Checklist API is available to provide an automated security configuration assessment. Both candidate and orchestrator environments should be on or above Deployment Manager 4.8 to utilize this functionality.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Task list, click Verify Security checklist.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics:
Previous topic Starting another pipeline by adding the Trigger deployment task Next topic Starting test coverage by adding the Enable test coverage task