Generating an application-level test coverage report
Generate an application-level coverage report that contains coverage results from multiple users. Use this report to identify which executable rules in your currently included applications are covered and not covered by tests. The results of this type of report are visible on the Application Quality Dashboard.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application level.
- Click Start new session.
Note: To start application-level coverage, your operator ID must have the pzStartOrStopMasterAppRuleCoverage privilege.
- Enter the title of the coverage report, and then click OK.
- Optional: To provide data for the report, run all of the tests that are available for your currently included applications, for example, Pega unit automated tests and manual tests.
- Inform all relevant users that they can log in to the application and start running tests.
- Wait until all users have completed their tests and have logged off.
Note: If you stop an application coverage session before a user has logged off, the coverage data of this user is not included in the report.
- Click Stop coverage, and then click Yes.
- Review the results of coverage session. In the Coverage history section click Show Report.
- Optional: To see whether coverage reports were generated by other users, click Refresh.
- Optional: To see a list of user-level coverage reports, click User level.
Previous topic Generating a user-level test coverage report Next topic Participating in an application-level test coverage session