Generate application-level coverage reports for every application in your
system and in your application stack, and then merge the most recent reports to a single
report, to gain a consolidated overview of test coverage for all your top-level or
Insight from a merged application report helps you
avoid creating duplicate tests for rules that are used across multiple
- Switch to the main application that you want to use as the baseline for the
merged report. See Switching between applications.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Application level tab.
- In the Coverage history section, click Merge
- Enter the title of the merged report, and then click
- In the list of the most recent reports, select the reports that you want to
include in the merged report, and then click
- Close the Merge confirmation window.
- Open the merged report. In the Coverage history section
find the merged report that you created and click Show
- Optional: To open a report that is included in the merged report, in the
Merged reports section, click the report name.