An aged update is a rule or data instance in an application package that is older than an instance that is on a system to which you want to deploy the application package. By being able to import aged updates, skip the import, or manually deploy your application changes, you now have more flexibility in determining the rules that you want in your application and how you want to deploy them.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click View aged updates to view a list of the rules and data instances, which are in the application package, that are older than the instances that are on the system.
- Click the More icon and do one of the following actions:
- To import the older rule and data instances that are in the application package into the system, which overwrites the newer versions that are on the system, click Override aged updates.
- To skip the import, click Skip aged updates.
- To manually deploy the package from the Import wizard on the system, click Deploy manually and resume. Deployment Manager does not run the Deploy step on the stage.