You can modify the development and production repositories through which the product rule that contains application contents moves through the pipeline. All the generated artifacts are archived in the development repository, and all the production-ready artifacts are archived in the production repository.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Click Artifact management.
- If you are looking to modify the current or default repositories, complete the
- In the Application repository section, in the Development repository field, press the Down arrow key and select the development repository
- In the Production repository field, press the Down arrow key and select the production repository.
- Click Save.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your pipeline is
configured correctly. For more information, see Diagnosing a pipeline.