Pega Test Automation Kit 1.3
The Pega Test Automation Kit 1.3 release includes the following new features and resolved issues.
The following new features are available in this release:
- Alert on new version of Pega Test Automation Kit.
- The scenario testing landing page now provides an announcement when a new Pega Test Automation Kit is released.
- Attachment content control support in scenario testing.
- Scenario tests now support the attach content control during recording. This control allows users to select documents or images and attach them to their application by either browsing in a local directory for a file or dragging and dropping files on to the attachment window. For more information, see Attachment control support in scenario testing.
- More operators for string data type in scenario testing.
- All string attributes (value, placeholder, label, tooltip, and button caption) now include new operators for comparing values in the validations.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- Not enough information when scenario test execution fails from a
Pega Test Automation Kit now returns appropriate failure or exception messages if a scenario test does not execute successfully when invoked from a CI pipeline.
- Attachment control support in scenario testing
Scenario tests now support the attach content control, pxAttachContent, during recording. This allows you to attach images or files directly into your case and record it for testing and playback.
Previous topic Release notes Next topic Attachment control support in scenario testing