Performing actions on a deployment that has errors
If a deployment has errors, the pipeline stops processing on it. You can perform actions on it, such as rolling back the deployment or skipping the step on which the error occurred.
Do the following steps:
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click .
- Click the More icon, and then do one of the following
- To resume running the pipeline from the task, click Resume from current task.
- To skip the step and continue running the pipeline, click Skip current task and continue.
- To roll back to an earlier deployment, click Rollback.
- To stop running the pipeline, click Abort.
Previous topic Stopping a deployment Next topic Viewing branch status